- Clownfish: Clownfish and anemonefish are fish from the subfamily Amphiprioninae in the family Pomacentridae. About twenty eight species are recognized, one in the genus Premnas, while the remaining are in the genus Amphiprion. In the wild they all form symbiotic relationships with sea anemones. Depending on exact species, clownfish are overall yellow, orange, reddish, or blackish, and many show white bars or patches. The largest species reach a length of 18 cm (7 in), while the smallest barely reach 10 cm (4 in).
- Developed by: Bogdan Sharkov ( wild homosapiens from Vitosha mountains )
- Other projects: VidStudio , Clownfish Voice Changer , Stratego for Skype , Clownfish Evolution , Clownfish for Teamspeak , Emoji for Skype , b359.com , GuessThePhone
- Location: Sofia, BULGARIA
- Contact email: info [AT] clownfish-translator.com
- Resources: External reviews and tutorials
and Shark Labs
are not in any way affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by Skype Limited.
Read Clownfish's license
for more details.