Clownfish for Skype
Clownfish is an online translator for all your messages in Skype
Now you could write in your native language and the recipient will receive
the message translated to their language. There are different translation services you could choose from.
Build-in spell check
support ( OpenOffice compatible).
support for all incoming messages.
Ability to send of predefined ASCII and emoticon drawings
Big list of build-in greeting wishes
A.I. Talking Robot
can be your replacement in many cases.
With Voice Call Recording
you can silently record your conversations.
with various sound effects like echo, chorus, pitch , etc.
- make your voice calls unique by playing your favourite music as a background.
Clownfish can be host for any Virtual Studio Technology (VST) Effect
- now your secret data will be secured.
Now all incoming messages
can be translated to your native language.
to all your friends with single click.
Show an avatar image
on every message you receive.
- keep track on your important conversations.
- It's powerful. Supports more than 50 different languages.
- It's user friendly. Easy to use and control. Direct output in Skype chat window.
- It's configurable. You could choose from several different translation services.
- Google Translate
- Microsoft Live
- Babylon Translate
Select prefered output language for each person ( User translation filter )
Realtime spellcheck in almost any language ( Open Office compatible dictionaries)
- It's lightweight. Small disk and memory usage. Installation package is less
- It's free. And it's for you!
- Supported languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Haitian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish